2019 Centurion RI 237
Call for Price
Official World Wake Surfing Championship and IWWF World Wakeboarding Championship towboat that delivers the perfect ride every time. The side-to-side balance creates a symmetrical wakeboard wake, and less resistance on this running surface, to deliver superior handling and 50% better fuel economy.
- Length W/O Platform: 29 ft. 7 in.
- Length W/O Platform: 27 ft. 8 in.
- Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Height to the Deck: 6 ft. 2 in.
- Height With Tower Up: 11 ft. 5 in.
- Height With Tower Down: 8 ft. 7 in. (TOP OF TOWER)
- Tower Down With Bimini Arms Installed: 9 ft. 7 in.
- Length Overall: 23 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Draft: 36 in.
- Standard Torque: 410 ft. / lb.
- Weight: 5450 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 63 gal.
- Max Person Capacity: 16 persons
- Max Torque: 545 ft. / lb.
- With as much as 5100-pounds of ballast, the Ri237 has the industry's largest factory ballast capacity in a 24-foot boat.
- Create pro level wakes or waves that can be adjusted independently midsession in as little as 90 seconds with available RAMFILL ballast.
- With 20 degrees of dead-rise at the transom the Opti-V Hull displaces more water with less weight while preserving a great rough-water ride.
- Let them know you're coming. This lean, mean, performance machine is designed for eye-catching allure. The black-framed windshield and low profile RAMFILL vent are all business. Choose your custom colors carefully to express your personal style.
- The Ri237 is comfy for up to 16 people, but it's also inside-voice quiet thanks to the unibody vacuum infused construction combined with the available Patented Silent Stinger Wake Plate Exhaust System and the efficient power of GM Marine. Keep the conversation going.
- Centurion offers the largest sub-floor ballast standard that does not encroach on storage areas like the Ri237 that has 2850lbs of subfloor ballast.
- The new DropZone Auto Tower folds up quickly and smoothly at the push of a button. Custom made for Centurion by Roswell.
- VIP construction, Patented Silent Stinger Wake Plate and GM Marine, create a perfect ride that is inside-voice quiet.
- Length Overall
- 23 ft. 7 in.
- 102 in.
- 36 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5450 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 16 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 63 gal.