Historical Boat Tours
Come enjoy an evening out on the lake, with your personal captain and tour guide Riva Beatty. Whether you have lived on the lake your whole life or new to town…I promise you will learn something, and see some rare photos. Sorry but there are NO tours on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays due to heavy lake traffic.
On the tour you will hear of the Lake Orion Dragon, Park Island’s amusement park, the Bellevue Hotel and more. Riva has been collecting Antique Post Cards and RARE photographs of Lake Orion, which you will view while hearing the history.
- Private Tours Only: $300 for up to 12 people
- Bring your cooler!
- All refreshments & simple snacks allowed.
- Adults Only
- No Cancellations / Refunds
- If they are calling for inclement weather, Riva will decide by 5pm the day of the tour if it needs to be cancelled. From that point you can simply re-schedule for another evening.
- Reservations Required, payment is made at time of reservation.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE TOUR
“It was so fun seeing all the houses from the Lake. It was a perfect night! We learned so much about our town that we never knew. Thanks, We will come again.” – M. & K. Wolvin
“What a relaxing, informative evening on Lake Orion! Riva gave us some very interesting history of Lake Orion. Very enjoyable! Can’t believe I lived in L.O. 20 years and this was my first time on the lake!” – J. Doran
“WELL Researched. Photos were great. Well Done!” – J. Francis
“Love your tour book! I can tell you’ve put so much work into this tour. I’ll be back again soon” – C. Cicala
“Very Fun!! Beautiful Sunset & Great company. Highly recommend! JUST FUN!” – Sue
For more information or to make reservations call Riva 248-891-1260