Come enjoy an evening out on the lake, with your personal captain and tour guide Riva Beatty. Whether you have lived on the lake your whole life or new to town...I promise you will learn something, and see some rare photos. Sorry but I do NOT offer tours on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays due to heavy lake traffic.
On the tour you will hear of the Lake Orion Dragon, Park Island’s amusement park, the Bellevue Hotel and more. Riva has been collecting Antique Post Cards and RARE photographs of Lake Orion, which you will view while hearing the history.
- Bring your cooler!
- All refreshments & snacks allowed.
- Adults Only for Tours. (exceptions made for children with private tours)
- 48 Hours of Notice is required for Cancellations.
- If they are calling for inclement weather, Riva will decide by 3:00 the day of the tour if it needs to be called off. From that point you can simply re-schedule for another evening.
- Tour is Cash Only upon boarding the boat.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE TOUR
"It was so fun seeing all the houses from the Lake. It was a perfect night! We learned so much about our town that we never knew. Thanks, We will come again." - M. & K. Wolvin
"What a relaxing, informative evening on Lake Orion! Riva gave us some very interesting history of Lake Orion. Very enjoyable! Can't believe I lived in L.O. 20 years and this was my first time on the lake!" - J. Doran
"WELL Researched. Photos were great. Well Done!" - J. Francis
"Love your tour book! I can tell you've put so much work into this tour. I'll be back again soon" - C. Cicala
"Very Fun!! Beautiful Sunset & Great company. Highly recommend! JUST FUN!" - Sue